Services & Products
Hair & Makeup Services
Feel confident & look sexy by adding length, fullness or volume with our specialized system of hair extensions by certified extensionists at Houston’s #1 extensions salon as seen on Expertise Online. We proudly offer the best hair quality k-tip Hair extensions services at Fringe Salon and Color Bar in Houston.
Makeup Application & Retail
Freshen up your seasonal look without exclusive Jane Iredale Skincare Makeup right here at Fringe. We have certified Jane Iredale Makeup Artists that will create the look you wish to have for your special day or occasion. Add this service as a stand alone or add to your next hair appointment when booking.
Hair Color & Haircuts
Known for fixing bad hair color in Houston, we offer the best hair colorists in Houston who specialize in multi-dimensional hair color, highlights, balayage and an array of trending hair color services such as ombre, sombre, shadow root, color melt, vivids and more. We are trained in hair cutting systems that are precision based to give your hairstyle the easiest and most versatile styling process. Our dynamic team of expert hair stylists and hair color experts are ready to meet you and show why people just like you choose Fringe Salon and Color Bar everyday.
Keratin Smoothing & Brazilian Blowout Treatment
A keratin treatment is a process that smooths and often helps to straighten your hair by reducing the curl pattern and frizziness.. You often will hear it called a Brazilian keratin treatment or a Brazilian blowout, which involves applying a special formulated product to your hair in a specific manner, blow-drying it in, and then sealing it with a flat iron. This is a multi-step service that takes a few hours by certified professionals.
Natural Ethnic Hair Styles & Services
Curly, wavy, relaxed, dry or damaged, we are equipped to handle all hair types, textures and services. Fringe offers women of ethnicity with afro-textured hair in its natural, coiled, kinky, or tight curly state hairstyles and techniques such as twists, braids or even dreadlocks with high quality hair products experienced hair stylists.
Highlights & Balayage
Looking for that perfect bright and clear or ashy cool blonde but can’t ever quite get what you want? Can’t find the perfect hair stylist in Houston to do your preferred shade of blonde hair? At Fringe Hair Salon located in a popular River Oaks and Upper Kirby area, we have highlighting services and techniques that will solve all of those blonde hair blues and problems by booking with our hair certified and trained colorists.
Award Winning Hair Color & Hair Care
READER'S CHOICE AWARDS
Each year, Beauty Launchpad tally’s thousands of votes to determine which professional beauty products are the industry favorites.
FRINGE is proud to be an exclusive retailer of Eufora International.
BEST AMMONIA-FREE COLOR LINE
EUFORACOLOR™ NO AMMONIA SHADES Containing less than 1% MEA (Monoethanolamine) with permanent long lasting 100% grey coverage and minimal natural melanin lift (usually less than 1/2 level) when used on its own. This series shines on its own and is calibrated to match level, tone and mixing formulations with our Low Ammonia Shades.
MOST ECO-FRIENDLY COLLECTION
Aloetherapy products are based in Certified Organic Pharmaceutical Grade Aloe Vera and are designed to relieve the adverse effects of irritants such as of exposure to harsh UVA and UVB rays. Clean formulations feature sustainably sourced ingredients like Aloe Stem Cells and Water Lily for intense moisture and hydration. Infused with Oat Avenanthramides to reduce redness and itch, this collection is perfect for the whole family
Frequently Asked Questions
The best way to book a hair salon appointment here in Houston, is by visiting the website and filling out a new guest or returning guest form, or you can also do it right now by text at 713-528-8955. We also offer a booking link on our Instagram and Facebook page.
FRINGE is located at 2400 W. Alabama Street, Houston, TX 78757 next to Kuhl-Linscomb and down the street from OVME Houston and Chase Bank.
All salon services are base prices and the final price will be determined by each individual’s length, thickness, amount of color and time used to serve you. If you have any questions, please take the time during your consultation to discuss more specific details to get a more realistic quote.
- A virtual consultation is recommended if you need more than a “maintenance touch up or a typical follow up appointment”.
- All haircuts and hair colors that are intended for a “change” or a “transformation” will require a consultation with one of our hair color experts or master hair stylists to give you a realistic price and beauty plan specific to your individual needs.
- Not all hair color services are created equal across the board. Prices often vary and how many actual appointments it will take to get where you want to go are determined by your own individual hair history and will be based on your own beauty plan from your hair colorist to achieve your desired hair goals.
- Prices will vary person to person, and at each appointment depending on what needs done and the time in between the last hair color service performed. What needs done will be determined by how long ago your last appointment was and how long it will take to do it at this appointment. The longer in-between services, the more products and time that will be needed from your stylist, therefore the price may be higher or lower depending on this and your desired hair goals.
- All cancellations and no shows on the same day will be charged 100% of their booked services and require a booking fee to reserve time off the books for all future services. Cancellations within 24 hours will be charged 50% of their booked services.
All guests get to enjoy one complimentary bang trim in between reservations with your stylist only. Please call ahead and reserve a time with your preferred hair stylist.
- Immediately take a selfie or have someone take a clear photo or your hair immediately after leaving the salon and text us this picture and your concerns to why you have the dissatisfaction.
- DO NOT do anything yourself at home. Please send the salon the complaint via text at 713-528-8955 and the management and support staff will handle it upon receiving it. They will assess the appointment and situation at hand with all parties involved and determine a plan of action to make you like your hair.
- Re-do’s are based on the discretion of the service provider, salon owner/manager and the and the consultation details and all that was involved in the process. A Change of mind is not warranted for a refund or a redo without additional charges.
- Mistakes or something left undone will be honored at no charge within 2 weeks of date of service and must be handled with management immediately to resolve the issues to get you back in in a timely manner. If there is a real problem and you can’t make it within the 2 weeks, the guarantee is void. All services must be seen within 2 weeks of the original appointment.
Hair extensions are an investment and commitment for sure so be prepared for it. The process involves color and texture matching by one of our expert colorists and extensionists. We do require you to have an in person consultation to meet your hairstylist and to allow them to assess your needs to accurately determine how much hair we will need to order, what color and texture is best for you, and how long the appointments will take. All follow up appointments will incur service charges to maintain the type of extensions you get.